Wednesday, February 17, 2016

... [UPDATED]

So, I just wanted to take a moment while I'm not busy to sorta explain what's been going on and when I think I'll be blogging normally again.

Today a WOW posted, and that was one I've had written for a while, but I doubt you'll see another post for some time.  I'm going to be taking my time getting back into the swing of things.  I'm guessing it'll be about two weeks before I start posting again and I'm really sorry about that.

In a nutshell, with everything pressuring me right now, my mental state hasn't been too great.  I've had depression for about three years now, but for most of this year it hasn't been much of a problem since I've managed to deal with it nicely.  But, over the last few weeks it's been rather terrible.  Then, this weekend, after I thought perhaps I was finally past the rough patches, something happened that's never happened before- I started having panic attacks.  And that's when I decided that I needed to cut out any extra stress and ease myself back into those activities.  Even though I really enjoy blogging, it is somewhat stressful since I feel like I have to work on a deadline, and in order to get better this break is necessary.

I'm planning to stay around the blogosphere (is that term still used?) by visiting and commenting on other blogs (and I'm going to try to catch up on the comments on my blog as well) and spending time on tumblr and twitter since I really do love this community.

Thank you all for understanding and I hope to be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope you'll be feeling better. See you on Twitter until your blogging return!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)