Sunday, February 1, 2015

February TBR

Last month I read eleven books and a total of 3,779 pages.  I would love to rival those numbers this month, so hopefully I'll get to it.  The books below are a tentative TBR, meaning that I want to read them as of this moment, but may or may not get to them.  If there's one in particular you want to see a review of let me know and I'll make sure I read that one.

ARCs
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
Of Shadow and Stone by Michelle Muto
Flex by Ferrett Steinmetz
As Red as Blood & As White as Snow by Salla Simukka

Manga
Noragami Vol. 3 by Adachitoka
Seraph of the End vol. 1-3 by Takaya Kagami









Novels/Series
The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study, and Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder
The 100 by Kass Morgan



Re-reads
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)