Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Strange the Dreamer

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

Strange the Dreamer is the story of:

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.
Welcome to Weep.

Why I'm Waiting
Laini Taylor is an amazing author who wrote an amazing series (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) so of course when I heard about this one I was intrigued.  And, honestly, even if it wasn't written by her, I would have picked it up.  It's just really appealing to me as a concept.  And now the cover?  Absolutely gorgeous!

Strange the Dreamer comes out September 27th, 2016 (and I already have it preordered!

2 comments:

  1. I love both the covers on this on. I honestly haven't read DoSaB (legasp!), but it's been on my TBR for a long time. Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like DoSaB if you picked it up, but, honestly, this one sounds even better than I though DoSaB had sounded when I read it. I'm really looking forward to this one!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)