Sunday, April 3, 2016

College Journey: Cozy the Room Challenge

You may remember a challenge I gave myself last year in October where I would try to do something new each day (or so).  You can read about that here.  I didn't do a good job at really keeping anyone posted on how the challenge was going, but it actually went pretty well until it started to snow.  However, now that it's warming up I'm starting to do new things again.  And I've decided to give myself another challenge- I'm going to try and make my dorm a little cozier.

Two things I know: it's a little late in the game for this; my room is already cozy.

But I want it to be COZIER.  More specifically, I want it to have more of my personality in it.  So, for the rest of the year I'm going to make the room cozier, and whenever I write up a college journey post I'll tag on whatever I've done last so you can see how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)