Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: King's Cage

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

In the third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Red Queen series, Mare is forced to play a psychological cat-and-mouse game with an old and deadly enemy, where the stakes are not only the future of the Red Rebellion but the sanctity of her own mind.
Why I'm Waiting
I really loved the first book in this series, but rather disliked the second one.  The way the second one ended I am rather excited for this one, though.  We'll see where this series goes.  I think this book could really save it all for me.

Related Reviews

King's Cage releases February 7th, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)