Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Red Queen

Welcome to my first WoW post.  I'll be doing these every Wednesday for a month and a half or so and then reevaluating.  This week, the book I can't get out of my head is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
It's the first in a trilogy and is being released February 10th, so just over a month away.  The description from Goodreads is as follows:
The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.
To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.
Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre ofthose she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.
But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?
Excited yet?  I'm practically foaming at the mouth.  Hopefully I'll be able to grab this one up as soon as it comes out.  Leave a comment below if you're dying to read this or anything else that releases soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)