Saturday, June 13, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up and Book Haul

So tons of extended family have come into town this week, which has been a pretty good time.  Because of this I may have overestimated how much I would be able to get done this week.  I don't really mind, though.

I did manage to finish watching Star Wars: Rebels and a review will be coming soon.  I absolutely loved it and can't wait for season two later this month.  I also finally caught up on Supernatural.  It was an interesting season, to say the least.  I was going to start watching The Messengers, but I don't have the first few episodes, so I'm going to wait until it (hopefully) comes to Netflix.  I'll be starting Star Wars: The Clone Wars (because I'm on a Star Wars kick) and maybe watching some of The Tomorrow People, since I never finished it.

On the book front, I finished The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender and loved it.  I also started Angelfall, and have a few chapters left.  I plan to finish it today.  I like it a lot, but I do think it was over-hyped.  As soon as I'm done I'll start A Court of Thorns and Roses and then The Storyspinner.

Sunday- "Sunday Comics"
Monday- Review of Ava Lavender
Tuesday- Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday- Review of Thor: Goddess of Thunder and a TV Talk
Friday- Review of Courtesan Duchess
Saturday- Wrap Up and Haul

I picked up a few things this week, and am super happy with my little tiny haul.

  • Wolverine Issue #42 (part of the Civil War story line)
  • Teen Titans Issue #3

  •  The Serpent's Shadow (this is the third book in the Kane Chronicles)
  • Cloak Society (I've had my eye on this one for a while now)
So how were your weeks?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)