Saturday, May 20, 2017

Another Apology

This is gonna be quick. I'm trying not to talk about my mental illness that much on my blog lately (I'd rather just focus on the positive here) but I need to offer everyone an apology if you've recently commented on my blog. I need to get better at responding right away, but I've been dragged down a bit lately, and I just logged on now to finally respond to all of you wonderful, fantastic people, and my brain shut down. I looked at them and tried to respond but I just... can't. I can't explain it beyond that, but I think there will be more harm in me responding now to all of you and I'm trying to get back to blogging regularly and sometimes that means making a little bit of a sacrifice. So I am truly and deeply sorry for not responding to everyone who has commented within the last couple of weeks. I adore you- all of you- and I hope to be able to respond soon, and hopefully to visit all your wonderful blogs as well. Thank you for sticking with me through all this.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)