Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Magic Mirror

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Click here to join in on the fun.
This week I'm waiting on The Magic Mirror: Concerning a Lonely Princess, a Foundling Girl, a Scheming King, and a Pickpocket Squirrel by Susan Hill Long
From the time she was a crippled baby, left in a church, Maggie's life has never been easy but when she glimpses her destiny in a magic mirror, she goes off on a quest to find her father and, along the way, finds happiness, as well.

Why I'm Waiting
Well, that title, for one, is just absolutely adorable and caught my attention right away.  This sounds like an original fairy tale, so I'm game.

The Magic Mirror comes out May 10th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)