Sunday, March 1, 2015

March TBR & Update

So last month wasn't as great as January, but that's to be expected since it was a shorter month.  Either way, I read eight books (though not really the ones I wanted to at the beginning of the month...) and a total of 2,725 words.  This month I plan to read more, and hopefully I'll make it.

My TBR list is tentative; I don't know what order the stuff will be in or whether more or less will be added, but these are the books I'm most excited for.

From Last Month
Finish up Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Finish up The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
Poison Study, Magic Study, Fire Study and Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher

New This Month
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Alienated by Melissa Landers
The One by Kiera Cass
The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

Comics
Batman and Son

Besides reading I plan to update the blog.  Right now it's pretty generic and I want to make it more personal.  If you have any ideas or recommendations; things you would like to see here, let me know.  Don't forget that you can find me on Twitter now, @TsundokuSam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)