Saturday, March 7, 2015

Update

So my reading has slowed down quite a bit for several reasons.  Mostly, stress has gotten to me and even though reading calms me down, I haven't been motivated enough to pick anything up for long.  Also, the things causing the stress are taking up most of my free time.  And, now that things are starting to look up again, I've been watching a lot of TV.  Hopefully by this time next week I'll be back in reading mode, though.  I just thought I'd let everyone know what reviews are going to be going up in the next week or so, though, so you don't think I've abandoned everyone.

Sunday-- Reaper, Season One, Episodes 9-12, Review
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday-- Fire Sermon Review
Friday-- First Impression Friday
Saturday-- Hero of Ages Review

In two weeks:
Sunday-- Constantine Season 1 Review
Monday-- Parks and Recreation Seasons 1 and 2 Review

Yes, you can probably see how much TV I've been watching.  My TV reviews are normally very short and sweet though, so hopefully you don't find them annoying if you just come here for book reviews.

Thanks for everyone for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)