I saw this post on Tracey's blog Printed Words and even though I wasn't tagged I thought it sounded pretty awesome and couldn't help wanting to do it. It was originally created by Underland to Wonderland and it's just such a brilliant idea for a tag!
Basically, the idea is to imagine what your life/story would be like at Hogwarts.
1. Are you a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood, or Muggle-Born?
Okay, just kinda guessing at how my family would be in this sort of world, I think I'd be Pure-Blood.
2. Which wand chose you?
3. Did you take an owl, cat, rat, or toad with you?
I want to say a cat, but my father is terribly allergic and I don't know where it would go when I wasn't at school, so probably an owl.
4. Where did the Sorting Hat put you?
5. What house did you want to be in?
Eh it didn't matter really but Hufflepuff seems right. Way back when, during the first Pottermore sorting test I was in Gryffindor which did always seem strange to me, though.
6. What lessons are your favorite and least favorite?
I love Transfiguration and Potions (though I'm really bad at potions, let's be honest) and find Divination an interesting class but pointless. I probably dislike History of Magic because of the professor. Oh, and I almost forgot, but Care of Magical Creatures is probably my favorite class.
7. The form your patronus takes is a...
A bird of some sort! I don't know which one, but as long as it flies that's it!
8. When confronted with a Boggart what does it look like for you?
9. Do you partake in any school sports or magical hobbies?
Is there a book club? Because I'd definitely be part of that. If there's a magical creatures or a dragon club, I'd be part of that as well.
10. If you have free time where would you find yourself hanging out?
The library and the common room, and probably my own room as well. I'm very much a homebody, even at Hogwarts, haha.
11. You are most likely to get detention for what?
Oh I hope nothing at all! But probably something foolish and accidental.
12. What career do you want after leaving Hogwarts?
Working with magical creatures somewhere. I think it would be a bunch of fun, and while I don't exactly wish to go to Romania and work with dragons, I wouldn't say no to that job either.
And if I didn't tag you and you want to do it, feel free! I love this tag it's so much fun.