Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday TV

Sunday TV is something I do every other week to highlight the shows I've been watching lately.  I've been trying to stay afloat with all the shows I'm watching, but I'm not super caught up.  Well, I've put this off for a while today because I was writing an essay.  Here's what I've been watching:


Episodes 2X02-2X03 of Gotham
Watch: On Demand
Rating: 4 Stars
As you are aware, this is far from my favorite show.  But, surprisingly, it did manage to catch me off guard, so congrats to the show!

Episode 1X03 of Blindspot
Watch: On Demand
Rating: 4 Stars
I like this show, but it's started to become rote.  I guess I shouldn't judge to harshly since it's only just begun.

Episodes 2X01-2X02 of The Flash
Watch: CW App
Rating: 5 Stars
Man, this season has been crazy.  Really dark, but really good.  I like the direction it's gone quite a bit and absolutely love Jay.

Episodes 1X01-1X02 of Grandfathered
Watch: On Demand
Rating: 4 Stars
Really cute, but with very little substance.  I'll stick with it for the pure adorableness.

Episodes 4X01-4X02 of Arrow
Watch: CW App
Rating: 5 Stars
Now, that is how you start a series right!  I'm so excited to see where this leads!  Everything looks like it's headed in such a perfect direction, so finger's crossed.

Episode 1X01 of Game of Thrones
Watch: HBO App
Rating: 3.5 Stars
Pretty good, but I think I like the books better.  We'll see.

Episode 2X02 of Star Wars Rebels
Watch: On Demand
Rating: 3 Stars
We'll have to see how this progresses before I make a more permanent decision.

Episode 2X01-2X02 of Noragami
Watch: Funimation
Rating: 5 Stars
I love this show so much, don't even talk to me right now.  I'm so emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)