Tuesday, June 28, 2016

July TBR & Do You Wanna Buddy Read??

I have several books picked out that I want to read next month, but you know what's better than reading a book alone? Reading it with someone else!  So here are the books I certainly need to get to next month and if you're interested in reading along with me, let me know in the comments and we can figure out when to read.

The Assassin's Blade
This will be a reread for me, and marks the beginning of my annual Throne of Glass reread.  Once I finish And I Darken I will be launching into this one and I'm rather excited.

The Chamber of Secrets
Another reread to continue on with my Harry Potter reread.  My original goal was to finish rereading all of these before the release of Cursed Child, but I don't think that will happen.  Oh well, I'm not too worried since I'm enjoying taking my time reliving this world.

Throne of Glass
Another reread!  Have you noticed a trend?  This will be my fifth time reading this book and every time I read it it's a completely new experience.  I've never had a better benchmark for how my reading has changed and how I've matured.  I look forward to doing this every year and I can't wait to do it again.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue 
Not a reread!  And maybe my only one.  My only one for sure, at least.  I'm looking forward to continuing on with this series since I've fallen completely in love with it.

Other books I might get to next month (but I'm not holding out for it atm)
Elantris
Caraval (an ARC)
The Raven King
Ruin and Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)