Friday, June 17, 2016

Mini-Review: Narwhal- Unicorn of the Sea


Author: Ben Clanton
Edition: eGalley courtesy of Netgalley
Rating: 4 Stars
This is not at all the sort of book I normally read and review.  It's for children- very young children- and since I neither have any young children nor know any, it's probably strange to many that I read this.  Well, it's less strange when I tell you I'm absolutely obsessed with Narwhal's!  I couldn't resist picking it up for that fact alone.  And honestly?  It didn't really disappoint.

It's super cute and actually gives a few basic facts about Narwhals.  For young kids I'd probably recommend it.  And the art?  Absolutely adorable!  I want it on a pillow or bag or something, it's just so cute.

Besides the fact that it doesn't really have any sort of plot, I enjoyed this little book.

This releases on October 4th, 2016 for all those who are interested in picking it up.

2 comments:

  1. This book looks adorable!! I love narwhals and unicorns too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)