Saturday, June 11, 2016

Wrap Up (The One Where I Do Another Comment Challenge)

This was a much better week than last week!  There were some rough spots at the beginning but I think everything is leveling out again, so I'm super thankful for that.  And I've got a bunch of good reading done.  This weekend I've got a family party later this afternoon and then a lunch/dinner planned for tomorrow night with cousins from the other side of my family and I'm looking forward to it.  Barnes and Noble is also doing their Teen Fest for the first time this weekend!  I went yesterday to the Barnes and Noble near me and plan to go to a different one tomorrow after lunch/dinner.  Have you stopped by your local B&N to celebrate?

Finished this Week
I read the Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and also finished up my reread of the first Game of Thrones book.  Short reviews for both will be coming soon.

Currently Reading
My main tackles this week are Last Call at the Night Shade Lounge and, after that, a reread of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Last Week

This Week
Monday-- Review of the Crown's Game
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday-- Review of Klaw Vol. 1
Friday-- Mini Review of Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea

Once again, I'm doing the summer comment challenge hosted by Alicia at a Kernal of Nonsense and Lonna at FLYLÄ“F.  This month it was a bunch of fun and I was paired with the wonderful Olivia from Heir of Glitter and I'm so glad we got paired!  If you want more information or want to participate (which I highly recommend) check out this link.


Did you participate in the challenge during June?  Are you planning to participate next month?  Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll be participating in the Comment Challenge next month as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's such a great idea, I'm so glad they put it on this summer.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)