If you haven't checked out my interviews with either Gwen Cole or Mary Taranta, you really should, because their books, while they don't come out until next year, sound like they're going to be amazing!
Both lovely authors played two truths and a lie and I'm finally revealing the answers.
1. I broke my arm falling off a horse when I was a kid.
2. I still have one of those old flip phones.
3. I never went to high school.
The Lie: Number two!
Congrats to Lauren Stoolfire for guessing correctly.
1. I have nine siblings.
2. SHIMMER AND BURN was my seventh novel.
3. I live in Florida, but I don't know how to swim.
The Lie: Number three!
Again, congrats to Lauren for getting this correct!