Thursday, April 2, 2015

April TBR

So last month was actually pretty good!  It may not have quite followed my TBR but I was happy with what I ended up with.  I read eight books, which brings up my total number of books this year up to 27.  And my total page count for the year so far is 9,962.  I consider this a good start to the year.  Now moving into a new season, I'm excited to see what comes up.

My TBR this month is very tentative.  These are the books I want to read right now, not necessarily the ones I will want to read throughout the month.  I'm also not sure what order I'm going to finish them in, so don' be surprised if they're tossed around a bit.

To Finish
Wild Born by Brandon Mull
Ember X by Jessica Sorensen
Breathe by Abbi Glines
The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan

Coming Up Soon
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Alienated by Melissa Landers
The One by Kiera Cass

eBooks
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
The Clone Republic by Steven L Kent
Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void by Tim Lebbon
The Time Machine by HG Wells
Poison Study by Maria V Snyder

Paperback and Hardcover
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
Brother Odd by Dean Koontz
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld ~ a reread
Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
Eragon by Christopher Paolini ~ a reread
Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Shadowhunters Codex by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)