Friday, April 24, 2015

Constantine PSA

Dear Reader,

Ever consider watching the NBC show Constantine?


I heartily recommend it for fans of Supernatural or Grimm.  It's a darker show, more along the lines of Daredevil than SHIELD and is based off of the Hellblazer comics.  It's pretty true to the source material, doing the characters and story justice.

Unfortunately, it's riding the line between a second season and cancellation.  There's a way to help current fans and also find yourself among the ranks!

Every single episode of Constantine will be On Demand starting today.  I don't know how long it will last, so make sure you catch up really quickly.  I think it will also be on the NBC website, so you can watch it anywhere with internet!  You won't be disappointed.

And please spread the word!  This will help the show find a second season.  If you had problems with the first season, getting a second will help it grow and improve.  Wouldn't you love to see an underdog story play out in real life?  And you can help.

So, yes, go give Constantine a try.  I know I'll be re watching my favorite episodes and live tweeting as I do.  And I'd love to talk to you about it!  We'd have a blast, I promise.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Sincerely,
The Constantine Fandom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)