Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up and Book Haul

So this was a pretty good week.  On the personal level, my brother was Confirmed yesterday so a bunch of my family came over and we had a pretty great time.  I didn't buy a ton of books this week, since last week I spent so much money on new books.

In case you missed it, I did a review of Birthright, Daredevil, Seraph of the End, and Wild Born.  I'm also waiting on Iron Warrior.  This week you should see reviews for A Crown for Cold Silver and What's Left of Me.

Here are the books I've picked up:

Hunted (Spirit Animals, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
I've already started this one.  I love this series, it's so cute, and I have the feeling it's going to slowly get darker and more intense.

The Clone Republic (Rogue Clone, #1) by Steven L. Kent
I'm really excited to get to this one!  It caught my eye in the bookstore one time and ever since I haven't gotten it out of my head.  I picked it up on kindle and not paperback because of the price difference.

Daredevil: Born Again by Frank Miller
I thought why not expand my collection, especially since it's on sale on the kindle store.  Now is the time to stock up of Daredevil graphic novels if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)