Thursday, April 23, 2015

Review: Loot Crate (April)

What is Loot Crate?  In a word: cool.
Never heard of it?  That's okay, I'm new, too.  Loot Crate is a subscription service.  You can subscribe for one month, or three, of six, or a whole year!  Every month, they send you awesome stuff.  It's made for geeks, nerds, and gamers of every variety.  Each month is a different theme, and this month was fantasy.

Fantasy, being my bread and butter, made it the perfect choice for me to try it out.  I signed up for one month, and it was totally worth it.  Subscriptions don't cost much (about $20 a month in the US, slightly more for international subscribers) and the product inside exceeds the cost.


This month was seriously catering to the Game of Thrones fandom (I've read the first two books so far, and I love them), including a Stark flash drive (which may very well be the coolest thing I own) and a set of magnets.  It also came with a Harry Potter luggage tag (I want to take a trip just so I can use it, honestly).  For Princess Bride fans, there's a beautiful deck of playing cards to sate your appetite (double bonus for me, since I love Princess Bride and I collect playing cards!).  Wearable wise, there's a bow tie covered in dragons (bow ties are cool), an inflatable crown (which I put on my Baymax), and a Dungeons and Dragons t-shirt I've already worn around.

Click here to be taken to the Loot Crate website, and seriously consider subscribing.  I can't wait to see what next month's theme is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)