Thursday, January 22, 2015

An Update

So far the blogging has been going VERY WELL and I want to thank everyone who has visited recently and particularly those who come on a regular basis.  The coming weeks should hold even more books and such.

As for this week, you may have noticed that I haven't posted a book review in the last few days.  Most likely, I won't get another one out until Sunday.  This week has just dragged by, I've been so busy with school and work.  I am reading, but I'm reading longer books, which is another holdup.  Also, TV shows are coming back.  I watch a lot of TV and keeping up is often a challenge.  It's never top priority, but I do have to factor that in.

The next reviews you'll see are tentatively scheduled as follows:
  • The Vanishing Girl - Saturday/Sunday
  • Masters of Blood and Bone - Next Thursday
  • The Well of Ascension - Next Sunday
Hopefully I'll be able to get to a few more than that, but we'll see.  As for my TBR so far this month, I think I've done a pretty good job.  I started with a rather large TBR on purpose- I like to give an idea of what's on my mind but still have some space to choose from an array.  Next month will have an even larger TBR, so don't expect me to get to all of them.  ARCs are top priority for the most part, so those won't change much, but the rest are just ideas.

In other news, I've started writing again!  It makes me feel great and I've made pretty fantastic progress.  My goal is to finish the project by the end of April, so I'll keep you guys updated.

If you have any books you think I should read or any posts you want me to do (like a recommend: certain genre) let me know in the comments or through an email (although comments are easier and go straight to my email anyways).  Hope everyone else is having a great month reading wise.  Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)