Thursday, July 30, 2015

TV Talk: FOX New Shows

It's been a while since I've done one of these, and for that I'm sorry.  This will also be my last one of the season.  I just kept pushing the date to do this back further and further because book reviews are my most important thing on the blog.  I've done TV Talks for the new shows on ABC, CBS, The CW, and NBC as well.  Click here if you're interested.  So, without further ado, here we go...
Bordertown
I'm sort of interested, but not really.  I think I'll hold off to see what critics and other viewers think.  I think it has the potential to become a favorite for some people.

This will on during the midseason.

The Frankenstein Code
A bit of a strange looking show, I'm willing to give it a chance.  I like the actors and the premise, though I'm not sure how well it will sustain through several episodes.  Fingers crossed it's good because I'm looking forward to it.

This is another midseason show.

Grandfathered
Well hello show that just made me very happy.  I love the premise, I love seeing Josh Peck working again, and I love how cute that kid is.  Could just squeeze cheeks and play peekaboo.  I'm hoping this is a really good one because I'm super excited for it.  I also think I'll make my whole family watch it with me.

Grandfathered will be airing Tuesdays at 7c.

The Grinder
This is easily one of my most anticipated new shows of the season.  Without a doubt, I will be watching it.  I absolutely love the concept of a guy who played a lawyer on TV getting a lawyer degree in real life.  Super bonus points: Rob Lowe.

This will be airing Tuesdays at 7:30c.

Lucifer
Another of my most anticipated new shows.  I've not read any of the Lucifer comics, but if it's half as good as the trailer makes it look, I will be.  I'm very curious to see where it goes and hope that it doesn't fall into a rut like Constantine (RIP, dear show) did.

Unfortunately I must wait until the midseason, which is when this show will be airing.

Minority Report
Before seeing the trailer I wasn't even sort of looking forward to this show.  But now, it really has caught my attention.  If anything, it reminds me of one of my favorite shows, Continuum (which you should be watching, why aren't you?).  I think that this will become a fan favorite for a lot of people.

This one will be Mondays at 8c.

Rosewood
Yeah, no interest from me.  It just looks okay.  Maybe because of the genre- I'm not a huge fan of medical dramas.  Either way, I'll be avoiding this one, I think.

This one airs at Wednesday at 7c.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)