Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Comics & Important UPDATE

Welcome to another edition of Sunday Comics!

This is actually a little bit of a different sort of Sunday Comics.  For one, I didn't actually read any comics in the last two weeks.  For another, I've made a decision about this post series, and it's sister series, Sunday TV: I'm not going to be doing them as often.  In fact, I'll only be posting one of each a month.

There are a few reasons for this.  First and foremost, I haven't been reading very many comics lately, or watching much TV.  And I don't want to force myself to read or watch these things because they generally bring me a lot of joy.  Secondly, I'm working on making better content.  These are two posts that I always seem to rush through and don't care much for.  I want my blog to become more about quality than quantity, which is something I struggle with at the moment.  Finally, the blog will be going through some small changes.  I'm going to be not only taking time with each post, but I'm going to be revamping how it all looks.  I don't know exactly when you'll notice the big change, but I've been playing with different styles and I'm very excited.

I hope you guys don't mind the change!  And hopefully this is just the first step in a positive direction.  You won't see another one of these posts until near the end of December, but hopefully by then I'll have read some comics again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)