Saturday, November 7, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up

Hey guys, how has your week been?  Honestly, mine has been a bit stressful.  But I'm finally catching up on all the posts I meant to do earlier this week.  On a positive note, I managed to not buy any books this week!  I have managed to keep to my book buying ban!  Which really surprises me, honestly.  But it makes my wallet happy, for sure.


Finished this Week
Well, I only managed to finish one thing, and that might have been adding to my stress levels.  I really need to take a break and just read for a couple of hours, but I'm not sure when that will happen.  Anyways, the book I finished was the Guardians of the Galaxy graphic novel that was our book club pick for the month.

Currently Reading
I'm currently in the middle of Sword of Shannara and because I was feeling super nostalgic, I also picked up Clockwork Angel to reread a bit.  I'm still really enjoying Sword of Shannara and I think it will take me the rest of the week.

Last Week

This Week
Sunday-- Sunday Comics
Monday-- College Journey, Book Club Review
Tuesday-- Blogging Tips, Over the Garden Wall Review
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday, The Future Book Tag
Thursday-- Discussion Post, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell Review
Friday-- Friday 56, Red Rising Audiobook Review
Saturday-- Wrap Up & Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)