Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up and Haul & Small Break

So, this is going to be a really quick post, because I just don't have the time right now.  Finals are upon me.  Next week the wrap up will be more normal.  But until then, this will be my last post before I take a small break.  It's just a week long, and it's so I can recover from finals and settle back into my home.
Finished this Week
Finish?  What does that word mean again?

Currently Reading
I'm in the middle of Way of Shadows right now.  So far, it's really, really good.  I plan to finish this this week, but I'm not sure what I'll pick up after that.

Last Week

This Week
Since I am taking a break this week, the only posts are ones that have been pre-written.
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday
Saturday-- Wrap Up and Haul

Haul
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer; hardcover preorder
  • Horimiya vol 1; paperback
  • Swords and Scoundrels; Kindle ebook
  • Starcrossed; Kindle ebook
  • New 52: Batman vol. 1; Kindle ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)