Wednesday, March 23, 2016

If Books Could Speak Tag

I've created a tag!  I was sitting in the car wondering what my books say about me, and then realized that would be a really fun tag.  I looked to see if such a thing existed, but I couldn't find one, so I created one.  This is the first tag I created, so I hope people enjoy doing it!

The Rules: 
1. Thank the blogger that tagged you
2. Pick 5-10 books from your shelves randomly
3. Decide what that book would "say" if it could talk
4. Tag other bloggers!

My Books:
I picked these with a random number generator and decided to take my own pictures, but you can randomly choose the books any way you wish and don't need to include original photos.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer: You want to read me, don't you?  You even went to the bookstore the day I came out to try and buy me but they ran out before you got there, so you had to have them order you one.  And we both know how awkward you are with those things.  Besides, the cliff-hanger from book two should have had you reading me immediately and I'm rather disappointed in you.

 Finnikin of the Rock: I promise I'm just as good the second time!  And I promise other people will love me just as much!  Don't give up recommending me, please!  You'll find someone else to talk about me with sooner or later, and if it's later, feel free to read me again and again and again and again!

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea: Why don't you think about me anymore?  I mean, I get why you didn't pick up my sequel, even though I'm sure it's as good as I am, but you read me in one sitting!  And recommended me to one person.  One person!  Even books you haven't read get more recommendations than I do :(  Maybe you just need to read me again.  I recommend bringing me on vacation- I am a perfect summer read, after all.

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown: You used to think I didn't sound very good, but now you know I'll be a great book.  You love everything else by my author, so you'll love me.  Plus, it's been a while since you read anything about vampires?  I can wait, though, don't worry.  I've waited this long.  And then you'll be singing my praises *smug*.

Frostbite: Speaking of vampire books, not to complain since you've read me several times, but when will you finish Bloodlines?  I know, I know, I'm not part of that series, but I really care.  I mean, I'm the book where Adrian was introduced and I know he immediately made his way into your heart.  So why not see where his story will end?  I can't promise you'll enjoy it as much as you once would have, but shouldn't you at least try?

Illuminae: I am satisfied because you are satisfied.  Completely surprised you, didn't I?  I don't mean to brag, but I'm one of the best books you've ever read.  And one of the most beautiful.  That's all.

The Battle of the Labyrinth: I laugh every time you look at me because I remember being one of the first books (actually, the second book, thank you very much- we all know second is the best, after all) that kept you up past your bedtime reading with a flashlight under your blankets.  Good times.  Simpler times.  And that ending!  I remember- I was your first cliffhanger!  Ruined your life for a few weeks :)

Red Pyramid: I was a little bit of a let down, wasn't I?  I know, I know, I'm sorry.  But I wasn't bad, just overhyped.  Thank your friend for that one, not me.  Please just finish my series, though!  I know you want to!  It's a decent conclusion (at least, that's what you've heard...)

The Bane Chronicles: Yeah, I'm looking at you.  And tapping my foot, because I'm pretty sure you promised yourself back when I came out that you would read me because you were that excited for me.  I mean, how can you call yourself a fan of the series if you haven't read me yet!  Are you going to do the same thing with Shadowhunter Academy?  Because you better read me first!

Clockwork Prince: *says nothing because the cover says a million words to the fangirl inside of me and I melt a little bit because JEM*


I Tag:

I'm looking forward to seeing what other people have their books "say"!

6 comments:

  1. Ahaha this looks so fun. Thanks for tagging me! Can't wait to see what snarky things my books say to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Your welcome; I look forward to seeing your post!

      Delete
  3. This is so cool! I had a blast reading it, and I think that it's a very fun tag. Did you think of a lot of things for you books to say, or was it just instant? Great tag!

    ~Anna @Adventures with a Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty instant. I mean, most of them are judging me for not reading them so... yeah, haha! But yah it was a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)