Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wrap Up (The One Where I Go Home)

It's spring break!  Thank goodness!  I feel like I've been waiting for this to happen forever (it's been about ten weeks, but that's practically forever, right).  I finished up my finals earlier today, which involved a twenty minute presentation about an article about how Emily Dickinson uses the word white in two of her poems.  If you're wondering, it went rather well!  So, I'll be home for about ten days (I go back next Tuesday...) and I actually have a lot planned.  Tomorrow I'll be going to Heroes and Villains con in Chicago, then on Tuesday I'll vote in the primary (and if you live in Illinois and are of voting age, PLEASE VOTE) and then head over to the Field Museum to visit the Lichen room (I kid you not, I adore that room and will be taking many pictures)!

Enough about me, let's talk about books!

Finished Last Week
Hey, I finished something!  Yeah, I finished Tell the Wind and Fire and absolutely loved it.  I have the review written, but it won't come out until closer to the release date of the book.

Currently Reading
I'm really working hard on Lady Midnight (and I love it so, so much) and think I'll finish Monday or Tuesday.  I'm also still reading White Night, but I left that to wait for me at school, and Bentwhistle 2 which I've been reading on and off.  I'm enjoying it, but other books just keep popping up and grabbing my attention. After I finish Lady Midnight I'll be reading Last Call at the Night Shade Lounge, an ARC I received a while ago that I've been looking forward to for some time.

Last Week

Next Week
Sunday-- Dragon Award
Tuesday-- Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday-- Bookshelf Tour
Saturday-- Wrap Up

How were your weeks?  Have any plans for the rest of the weekend?  Are you reading Lady Midnight? (no spoilers, please)  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)