Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Comics

Sunday Comics is something I do every other week to highlight the comics I've read recently.  Normally, there's a bit more to these posts than I've done this week, but I haven't been much in the mood lately.




Runaways (2003-2004) Issue 10
written by Brian K Vaughan
art by Adrian Alphona, Craig Young, Christina Strain, and Jo Chen
rating: 3.5 Stars
While there are some parts that are really funny or really sad, the in between parts just bore me.  I want the main story to continue, but it seems that they wanted to stretch this series as far as they could by adding random elements to it.  I'm thinking about binge-reading this series, though I'm not sure yet.

The New Avengers (2004-2010) Issue 5
written by Brian Michael Bendis
art by David Finch, Danny Miki, and Frank D'Armata
rating: 3 Stars
This series is still really bizarre.  I'm more than ready to give up on it, but I'm really waiting for (and wanting) it to get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)