Saturday, September 19, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up & Book Haul

It's been two weeks since I've done one of these, which means that the book haul is HUGE (and it is) but before I get to that, there are a few other things to get through.


Currently Reading
I'm currently in the middle of Lumiere and as soon as I finish that I'll be starting the sequel, Noir.  These are both ARC's I received, and I want to finish them quickly so that I can start Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, a book I'm very, very excited to start.

Currently Watching
I've started watching The Walking Dead, and rather than add these episodes to Sunday TV at the end of the week, I'm going to do a larger review for each season (as I watch them) because I'm psuedo-binge-watching it.

Last Week

Next Week
Sunday-- Sunday TV
Monday-- The College Journey #1, Reread Review: Throne of Glass
Tuesday-- Top Ten Tuesday, DNF Review: Ashes
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday, Graphic Novel Review: Pawn Shop
Thursday-- Summer Wrap-Up, Graphic Novel Review: Four Eyes
Friday-- Friday 56, Book Review: The Harlot Countess
Saturday-- Wrap Up & Book Haul, Sunday Comics

Haul
So this was a huge haul and there's no way for me to include every picture.  So, to keep it consistent, there won't be any pictures.  Sorry (I know, I hate posts without pictures, too).
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy in Ebook by Terry Brooks
  • The Mortal Instruments New Edition Box Set by Cassandra Clare
  • The Infernal Devices New Edition Box Set by Cassandra Clare
  • Queen of Shadows in both Hardcover and Ebook by Sarah J Maas
  • The Martian in both Ebook and Audiobook by Andy Weir
  • Pale Queen Rising in Ebook
  • Throne of Glass in Audiobook and Ebook by Sarah J Maas
  • Crown of Midnight in Audiobook and Ebook by Sarah J Maas
  • Young Avengers Vol. 2 in Paperback 
  • Red Rising in Audiobook by Pierce Brown
  • Golden Son in Audiobook by Pierce Brown
  • Teen Titans: It's Our Right to Fight in Paperback
  • Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell in Paperback by Susanna Clarke
  • The Princess Bride in Paperback by William Goldman
  • Everblaze in Ebook by Shannon Messenger
I told you guys it was a massive haul this week.  Most of these (all of these) are with me at college, too.

So how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)