Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  Click here to join in on the fun.

This week is one of my favorite themes to do because I love looking at all the books on my shelf and deciding what to venture into next.  For the one's I've included here, I don't know when I'll get to them exactly, just that I probably will during the fall.


10. The Golden Braid (Fairy Tales, #6) by Melanie Dickerson
I have an ARC of this one and I'm eager to give it a try.  I love the story of Rapunzel and fairy tale retellings are some of my favorites.

9. The Night Parade by Kathryn Tanquary
Another ARC I have.  Doesn't the cover just look adorable?

8. The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
I've already read this series (of course because I adore it to death) and am looking forward to rereading it in the gorgeous new copies I bought (because, yes, I needed the new box set.... don't judge me).

7. White Night (Dresden Files, #9) by Jim Butcher
Everyone knows I love this series so very much.  I'm always looking forward to reading books in this series and each book gets even better and better.

6. The Hostage Prince (The Seelie Wars, #1) by Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple
I'm sooooooooo excited for this one!  That's all I need to say.

5. The Martian by Andy Weir
My roommate is reading this one right now and I've only heard good things about this book.  Also the  trailer for the movie doesn't hurt.  I just hope I get to this one before the movie comes out.

4. The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski
It's been sitting on my shelf for a long while now and I've only heard good things.

3. Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger
This is another one that's been sitting on my shelf for a long time.  It's been gaining a lot of popularity online, too, so it's got me super excited.

2. The Sword of Shannara (The Original Shannara Trilogy, #1) by Terry Brooks
I saw the trailer for the TV series and it made me fall in love.  I need to get on this series immediately!

1. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
This is the next book on my TBR and I'm just dying to start after watching the miniseries.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
*Reminder: I have a giveaway running right now.  Click here to be taken to the giveaway where you can win one of my favorite books.

10 comments:

  1. I still haven't started TID yet. My sister read The Martian and loved it. The Winner's Curse is so good!

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TID is so good! I'm looking forward to rereading it because I loved it so much.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Great list!! I included book three in the Mortal Instruments series this week. I really want to finish MI so I can start the Infernal Devices series. I have no idea how I have gotten so far behind. The Winners Curse is also on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all of these books this fall.

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste! I love Clockwork Angel and Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, and I'm planning to read The Martian as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Soulless and The Winner's Curse! I haven't read the others, but some of them are on my TBR! Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to read them all. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. The Night Parade and the Hostage Prince look very intriguing - I may very well have to go and check them both out. Lovely covers.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard very good things about Hostage Prince and I'm very eager to give it a shot.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)