Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books To Read if You Like ________

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Click here to join in on the fun.

This week's theme is pretty much If You Like _____ Then You'll Like _____.  This was a bit harder to do, but I had a lot of fun doing it.  These are in no particular order.


10.  If you liked The Mortal Instruments then you'll like Morganville Vampires

9.  If you liked American Gods then you'll like Masters of Blood and Bone

8.  If you liked Mistborn: The Final Empire then you'll like A Darker Shade of Magic

7.  If you liked Kanan: The Last Padawan then you'll like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

6.  If you liked The Iron Fey or Wicked Lovely then you'll like The Hunter's Moon

5.  If you liked Throne of Glass then you'll like Falling Kingdoms

4.  If you liked The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender then you'll like Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

3.  If you liked The Fifth Wave then you'll like The Host

2.  If you liked Graceling then you'll like The Chronicles of Lumatere

1.  If you liked The Selection then you'll like Wither

12 comments:

  1. Nice list! Some of my favorites are on here :) I only put 5 on my list. Also, Mistborn just arrived yesterday (super fast!).

    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it arrived so fast! I hope you enjoy it :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great list. I enjoyed A Darker Shade of Magic so hopefully I'll like Mistborn as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really would! The premise of the books are different, but the characters are very similar. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Some great picks :D I'm really excited to read Falling Kingdoms and A Darker Shade of Magic because I've seen them on some other people's lists too (and they sound awesome!)


    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/09/disney-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the first book in the Falling Kingdoms series so far, but it was very good and I've heard they get better. A Darker Shade of Magic is very good, and I'm eager for the sequel.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I loved A Darker Shade of Magic - I'll have to check out Mistborn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! You'll really enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I will have to look into some of these titles, since they are all new to me.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love the Throne of Glass series! A Darker Shade of Magic, The Iron Fey, Graceling and Wither are all on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/top-ten-tuesday-24/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)