Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Books I Brought With Me to College

As many of you know, I'm at college now.  I'm attending Knox College, a small liberal arts school only a few hours away from home.  Even though I'm not super far, I did bring a ton of books with me (yeah, it probably did weigh about that much, too).  I was going to take pictures, but my desk is a mess and I didn't want to clean it up.


I did bring nearly my whole graphic novel collection since it's easy to flip through these and find comfort in favorite stories.  The first two volumes of Thor are here, the only hardcovers I brought (graphic novel-wise).
Right now I'm reading Angela: Asgards Assassin so it's a bit of a no-brainer that this tagged along.  I also brought my whole collection of Hawkeye graphic novels (and my Hawkeye funko pop!), which should surprise absolutely no one.

A book I haven't hauled yet is Young Avengers: Family Matters, which I got used (since it's out of print) and is a bind-up of some classic Young Avengers stories.  I absolutely adore it and look through it very often because the art is so pretty and I love the Young Avengers and I love the Young Avengers.  You guys know I love the Young Avengers, right?
I've finished both volumes now and love the series.  I've written the reviews and they should be posting soon.  I can't wait to get volume three.  If you haven't started this series yet, you really should.

Another I haven't hauled yet is Teen Titans volume one It's Our Right to Fight.  I'm looking forward to this one because I'm a large Teen Titans fan.  Though from what I've seen I don't know how much I'll like some of the changes.

I also have with me Nightwing: Traps and Trapezes, which I've been meaning to read for some time.  I'll be reading this soonish I hope.
And my last two graphic novels that came with are Batgirl of Burnside, which I recently read and loved, and Green Arrow: Quiver, easily my favorite DC Graphic Novel.









And because I couldn't find any decent photo's anywhere, I'm just tagging this along at the end of the long list of books I brought with, I also brought my new copies of all the Shadowhunter Chronicles.  I have the nice new box sets, and yes, I often stroke them because I'm in love with them.  Some are hauled and some aren't, so I guess "spoilers" for a later post.

And, of course, I have my kindle with me as well, which has both graphic novels and actual books already preloaded to it.

So those are the books I brought and I love them all.  We'll see if I actually end up reading half of these..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)