Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Book Blogger Tag

I was tagged by the wonderful Christina at Books and Prejudice and if you're not following her blog, what's wrong with you?  Anyway, thanks Christina for the tag!

1. How many times do you check your email a day?
During the summer I checked about a billion times, but now that school has started up it's much less.  Whenever I'm walking to class I like to check and whenever I log onto my computer it immediately pops up, so I check then as well.  I have three email addresses, though, so if I don't check at least three times a day I end up overwhelmed with mail.

2. How many times are you on goodreads?
I don't really seek goodreads out.  I use the app, but only really update whenever I finish or start a book.  I do participate in some groups, but only spend time on them every once in a while.  I love goodreads, I just don't find that I spend that much time on it.


3. How long does it take you to edit your posts?
Time to admit something... I rarely edit my posts.  I write them up, then set them for a date to post (since I normally write them in advance if it's a review or a meme) and after they're published, if there's an error, I go back in and change it.  I just don't have the time to edit.  I'm hoping I can start some good habits once winter break starts up and I have some time.

4. What kind of laptop do you use?
My darling laptop.  I adore it.  It's new and it works!  By which I mean, I had a laptop that lasted several years but sadly passed.  It was just a really basic Acer notebook but it was a good companion.  Then I got another one- a Windows computer that I loved when I first got... but which died within the year.  And so, we fixed it, but it was never the same.  For high school graduation I got my pick of a new laptop since I needed one, and I ended up going with my MacBook Air.  It's one of my most prized possessions, and it works so well!  I don't think I've used a laptop this nice ever and I never want to part with this one.  (I'm sentimental with computers, don't judge me).

5. How often do you check Twitter?
Hahahahahahaha!

So, I used to check it all the time.  By which I mean, ALL the time.  But I moved into college and didn't have time during the adjustment period and got out of the habit and have only gone on once or twice during this past month.  I want to get back in the habit since it's really a helpful place to find out information.

6. Why do you use the blogging website that you do?
It's easy to use and I like how it all works.  I also like that it's easy to find and communicate with other blogs.

7. Are you good at keeping up with reviews, tags, etc.?
I write reviews as soon as I finish the book and then set it for a date to actually show up on my blog.  Which is why I'm actually covered with about three reviews a week for this month and most of the next.  Memes are another thing all together... I fell out of the habit (blame college again) but am slowly getting back at it. 

8. How many times a week do you post?
A good week has me posting somewhere around five to seven posts.  I've been hovering around that number for a while.  There was a time when I posted one or two things every day, but that hasn't been for a bit.

I tag... whoever wants to do it!  I don't know who's done it and who hasn't, so if you're interested, please do it!  I'd love to see your responses.  And thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can definitely understand getting out of the habit of things. Especially when starting college. Tho my college habits were TERRIBLE. Don't learn from me. Go to class and do homework. Unlike what I did. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing homework is getting to be a pain (Latin takes forever) but my roommate keeps me on my toes homework wise, at least.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)