Saturday, October 24, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up and Book Haul


Okay, so Adele is releasing an album in a month and Panic! at the Disco in January.  You can be assured that I've already preordered both albums.  And, for all the singles released for both albums, I love them so very much.  Another preorder- my Star Wars: The Force Awakens tickets, which I order six minutes after they went on sale.  So, yes, I am going to the midnight premier.  My friend, Angel, unfortunately didn't get to buy his tickets until three days after they went on sale and found that they were sold out through Christmas.  I didn't know it would be such a dire thing, I'm just a freak about Star Wars and couldn't bear not going to the midnight premier!


Now, onto book related things:

Finished This Week
I managed to finish two books this week, which was pretty awesome, and a pace I would love to take into the next week.  I finished The Martian, which was amazing!  And I hope to see the movie soon, but I don't know when that'll actually work out.  I also finished The Long Halloween.  This is my second (I think) Batman graphic novel, and it didn't wow me a ton, either.  I'll be writing reviews for both of these, but they won't be up for some time.

Currently Reading
Right now I'm in the middle of The Flux, which is the sequel to Flex, a book I adored.  I actually just published a review for that this week.  So far I'm enjoying The Flux as much as I enjoyed Flex.  After I finish this I will be starting Sword of Shannara, but I don't think I'll finish that this month, unfortunately.  I don't want to push myself with this book since I think I'll enjoy it so much.

Last Week
Sunday-- Sunday TV
Monday-- ARC Review: Flex
Tuesday-- Book Review: Rarity from the Hollow, Voting for November Book
Wednesday-- Blogger Review #1
Thursday-- Graphic Novel Review: Saga Vol. 2, Discussion: All These Women in Comics
Friday-- 5 Star Book Review: Queen of Shadows, Friday 56

This Week
Sunday-- Sunday Comics
Monday-- Announce Graphic Novel Book, College Journey #5, Book Review: Lumiere
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday-- Discussion, Graphic Novel Review: Angela- Priceless
Friday-- Friday 56, DNF Review: Noir
Saturday-- Wrap Up and Haul

Haul

  • It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han, kindle eBook form
  • Time's Divide by Rysa Walker, kindle eBook preorder
  • Welcome to Night Vale kindle eBook preorder
  • Gatefather by Orson Scott Card, kindle eBook preorder
  • Noragami Volumes 6 and 7, paperback
So how was your week?  Let me know in the comments!  Oh, and PS. for some reason comments weren't working 100% the last two weeks or so, so I wasn't able to comment to all of them like I normally do.  The problem has been resolved, so that shouldn't be much of a problem anymore, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)