Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up & Book Haul

Hey, guys.  This has been a pretty relaxed week and I've certainly gotten back into the habit of blogging, which is very nice.  I only have two weeks left of school before a month and a half of winter break, so hopefully during that time I'll get a bunch of reading done.  As I'm writing this, I'm setting up a Harry Potter themed Halloween Party (Happy Halloween, everyone!), which I'm very excited for.  Doing anything for Halloween yourselves?


Finished This Week
I read Noragami volumes 3 and 4, and also finished The Flux, by Ferret Steinemtz.  I will be writing reviews for all of these in the near future.  I thoroughly enjoyed each of them.

Currently Reading
I just started Sword of Shannara, which is a book I've been dying to read for a while now.  I'm a couple chapters in and so far it is very, very good.  I love how quick of a pace it has!  If I somehow manage to finish it I'll be picking up Dawn of the Jedi, but I don't think I'll finish Sword of Shannara this week.  I'll also be starting volume one of Guardians of the Galaxy for my book club.

Last Week
Sunday-- Sunday Comics
Tuesday-- Book Blogger Tag
*For those of you keeping track, this is the first week in at least a month where I've managed to post every day and I'm super happy about that!

This Week
Sunday-- November TBR, Sunday TV
Monday-- Review of Hawkeye v Deadpool, Blogging Tips #2
Wednesday-- Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday-- Discussion Post, Review of Daredevil Born Again
Friday-- Friday 56, Review of Way of Kings
Saturday-- Wrap Up and Haul

Haul
  • Revan (Star Wars: Old Republic, #1), kindle edition
  • A Madness of Angels, kindle edition
  • The Paladin Caper, preorder kindle edition
  • Enchanted Forest Coloring Book, paperback
  • The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa, preorder paperback
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1, paperback
So how was your week?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)