Thursday, October 1, 2015

5 Star Graphic Novel Review: Who Holds the Hammer? (Thor, Vol. 2)

Author| Jason Aaron  Artist| Russell Dauterman  Rating| 5 Stars
Edition| Hardcover
Related Reviews| Goddess of Thunder

As everyone knows, I absolutely love this series, so the following review is more of me just saying that and not giving anything away because you really want to be surprised by this one.


If you're unaware, there's a new Thor in the marvel universe and her identity was, for some time, a secret.  I won't tell you who she is- though I do approve of who they chose to take the hammer- but I will tell you that I was rather surprised.  And happily.  If you haven't been spoiled yet, I really don't recommend searching it up because it's a much more enjoyable read not knowing who she is.

Besides our new Thor's identity, I loved the art.  As I say every time I talk about this series.  The art is absolutely gorgeous- from every little line to the coloring to just absolutely everything.  I love it.  I love it.  I love it.  I want to buy prints of the characters I love it so much.

Anyway, yeah, I really recommend this series.  Can you tell?  Add it to your goodreads shelf with this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)