Sunday, August 9, 2015

First Youtube Video!!!

You heard me right, I'm on Youtube now!  Major mistake?  I don't know, but I guess we'll find out.  I'd love it if you watched my video and maybe even subscribe to my channel.  I'll be posting every Sunday.  This week is just an intro, get to know me video (and I look really awkward, so I'm sorry about that).  Next week is a bookshelf tour, which I'm very excited to share with you all.  If there's any advice you can give I'd love to hear.

Without further ado...

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared to do booktubing. I'm super awkward and my only camera is the crappy one on my old laptop. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I've been thinking about for a while now, and the perfect time arose to do it, so I took the leap. I'm still a bit scared putting myself out there this way (I'm much more comfortable just regular blogging). My camera is pretty bad, too. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting, it really helps settle the nerves!

      Have a wonderful week :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)