Sunday, August 23, 2015

Aug-Sep TBR (YOUTUBE)

This one's pretty self explanatory.  I hope you enjoy it!  I think this is a better angle for the camera and I think it turned out generally better than the last one I did.  Still working out how to do thumbnails (have it figured out now that I've already published the video and too lazy to change this one) and still not the best at keeping eye contact with camera.  Also, editing is a rather horrible experience.  No one ever tells you that when you join youtube :)  Still loving the experience, though.

2 comments:

  1. I love the non-traditional bookmark in Rook lol. Good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was trying things out with Rook and keeping track of my place and favorite scenes and such. I'm seeing if it will help with my reviews, but we'll see since it's a bit arduous. Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)