Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: The Copper Gauntlet

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Click here to join in on the fun.

This week I'm waiting on The Copper Gauntlet.  I was actually surprised to find that I hadn't done a WOW for this one, since I'm eagerly anticipating it.  
Why I'm Waiting
The first book, The Iron Trial, was one of my favorite books from last year.  The twist at the end caught me completely off guard and the characters were awesome.  Sure, it was a bit like Harry Potter, but I actually didn't mind it that much.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of this series. But I keep seeing this one around. Maybe I'll check it out. Nice pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people dislike it because it's rather similar to Harry Potter in some aspects. Honestly I don't mind that, though. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Awesome choice!! I really enjoyed The Iron Trial and can't wait to read this as well. I hope you enjoy it.

    My WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-big-rewind-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too! And I hope you get to enjoy it as well. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read the first book in this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one was rather good. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read these books yet, but I have the whole series on my TBR list. I'll have to read the first book before this one comes out :)

    Nicole @ Boundless Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it! And it looks great on your shelf, thanks to a pretty cover and spine.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed the first one and am anxiously waiting for this one too! It helps that it has a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I'm in love with the covers of this series, and if they ever change I think I'll be heartbroken.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)