Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Calamity

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Click here to be taken to their website.


This week I'm waiting on Calamity by Brandon Sanderson.  It doesn't come out until next February, but I'm still eager to pick this one up.

Why I'm Waiting
Well, Brandon Sanderson is one of my favorite authors, for sure.  I read Steelheart late last year and completely fell in love with it.  While I still haven't read Firefight (though I do own two copies... long story, but one of them's signed) I plan to read it before this one comes out.

What are you waiting for this week?

11 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of his books. I guess I should pick some of them up. Great pick.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a very good writer. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I loved the four books by him that I've read but I haven't gotten to this one yet. I'm hoping to start it as soon as I can unpack my books again.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he just has a boundless imagination! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I hadn't heard of this book before but it sounds great. Beautiful cover too, so obviously that means I have to get it. LOL!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bad, but I totally judge books on whether they'll be good based off the cover. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Everyone raves about him, but dammit, haven't yet picked up his books! I hope this one is good! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/08/26/waiting-on-wednesday-the-devious-dr-jekyll/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the last book in the first series of his that I read (if that makes sense, it sounds a bit like a tongue twister) and it totally made me fall in love. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Awesome Pick! I really need to pick up some of his books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! This book needs to come out. Thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! This one is on my list too. :-)

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you and try to respond to comments once or twice a week. Thank you for your patience :)